Volunteering at Fenner Nature Center is a great way to give back to your community, support your nature center, and make a difference!
We are currently accepting volunteer applications for the following opportunities:
- Event Volunteers: The event volunteer team help make our events and festivals happen. Duties include event planning and implementation, fundraising, and set-up and take-down. CLICK HERE TO VOLUNTEER FOR THE APPLE BUTTER FESTIVAL.
- Board of Directors: Support the executive director in implementing policy, developing plans, attending board and committee meetings and fundraising efforts. Members come from all different backgrounds and serve as community ambassadors. Elected members serve three-year terms.
- Event Volunteers: The event volunteer team help make our events and festivals happen. Duties include event planning and implementation, fundraising, and set-up and take-down.
- Monarch House Volunteers: To volunteer with Fenner’s Monarch House program, participate in citizen science and contribute to the management of this critical species.
- Stewardship Volunteers: These volunteers have a passion for conserving Fenner’s natural ecosystem and resources. Duties include eradicating invasive species, trail maintenance, repairing damaged infrastructure, maintaining native plant gardens, and cleaning litter.
- Explore Store Volunteers: As an explore store volunteer, you will play an important role in earning revenue for the Fenner Conservancy. Also, volunteers reach out to visitors exploring the visitor center and support staff on weekends and special events.
- Visitor Center Volunteers: Support the visitor center and contribute to the experience. Duties include greeting visitors and answering questions, assist with interpretive displays, answer phones, light cleaning, and computer related projects.
If you’re interested in supporting Fenner Nature Center by volunteering, please fill out the form below:
You may also call 517-483-4224 or email email@example.com if you have questions.