Fenner Nature Center has many opportunities to connect with nature, whatever your age, background and ability level. Take a hike, come inside our Visitor Center or host an event in the new Davis Nature Pavilion.
Fenner Nature Center is located at:
2020 East Mount Hope Avenue
Lansing, MI 48910
Admission is free, but donations are always appreciated. The suggested donation for entry to the Visitor Center is $2 per adults and $1 per child.
The park is open:
Everyday 8 a.m. to dusk
The Visitor Center is open:
Tuesday through Friday: 12 noon to 6 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
As you plan your visit, please keep our park rules in mind. Following these park rules helps ensure that visitors like you continue to have an enjoyable experience at Fenner Nature Center.
- Pack in, pack out. Please deposit all trash in receptacles and take all gear with you.
- Please keep dogs on a 6 ft. leash and under your control at all times.
- Pick up pet waste and dispose of in receptacles.
- Unsanctioned alcohol is prohibited everywhere within the park.
- Bikes, roller blades, and skateboards, are prohibited on trails.
- Please refrain from fishing in the park.
- Hammocking is restricted to designated hammock banks.
- Collecting (plants, berries, rocks, etc.) is prohibited.
- Vehicles must exit the park by dusk.
Take a hike here at Fenner Nature Center. The nature center has more than 4 miles of trails, with sites like our ponds and overlooks, the Pollinator Garden, the Monarch… Continue reading TAKE A HIKE
Come inside Fenner Nature Center’s Visitor Center and the Susan and Jack Davis Nature Pavilion. Inside the Visitor Center you will find collections of live, native reptiles and amphibians, a… Continue reading COME INSIDE