TAKE A HIKE
Take a hike here at Fenner Nature Center. The nature center has more than 4 miles of trails, with sites like our ponds and overlooks, the Pollinator Garden, the Monarch House, the Sugarbush, our hammock bank, the Prairie, the Story Trail, the Sensory Trail, the Sustainability House and the Playscape. Stop by the Visitor Center to pick up a trail map or rent some snowshoes before you head out on trail.
The park and trail system is open everyday:
8 a.m. to dusk
As you plan your visit, please keep our park rules in mind. Following these park rules helps ensure that visitors like you continue to have an enjoyable experience at Fenner Nature Center.
- Pack in, pack out. Please deposit all trash in receptacles and take all gear with you.
- Please keep dogs on a 6 ft. leash and under your control at all times.
- Pick up pet waste and dispose of in receptacles.
- Unsanctioned alcohol is prohibited everywhere within the park.
- Bikes, roller blades, and skateboards, are prohibited on trails.
- Please refrain from fishing in the park.
- Hammocking is restricted to designated hammock banks.
- Collecting (plants, berries, rocks, etc.) is prohibited.
- Vehicles must exit the park by dusk.
THE MONARCH HOUSE
Check out the Monarch House during the Summer months to see ongoing Monarch research