REGISTRATION FOR FENNER NATURE DAY CAMP, SUMMER 2022 OPENS MARCH 1 FOR MEMBERS.
Registration opens to the general public April 1.
Summer is the perfect time to get outdoors and discover the wonders of nature.
Fenner’s Nature Day Camp provides campers the opportunities to experience the great outdoors right here in their own neighborhood. With a variety of programs ranging from Bugs & Slugs to Eco Art, campers will track insect trails, paint with pond water, investigate ecosystems and explore. But more importantly, they will make new friends, try new things and develop confidence in their capability.
2022 Summer Camps
- JUNE 13 – 17 | Bugs & Slugs
- JUNE 20 – 24 | Hook, Line & Sinker
- JUNE 27 – JULY 1 | Wilderness Skills
- JULY 11 – 15 | Eco Art
- JULY 18 – 22 | Gross Nature
- JULY 25 – 29 | NSI: Nature Scene Investigation
- AUGUST 1 – 5 | Urban Agriculture
- AUGUST 8 – 12 | Scales & Tails
Full Day Camps
Full day camps from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. are open to children who are currently enrolled in Kindergarten through 6th grade. Extended care is available from 4 – 5:30 p.m.
YOU CAN NOW REGISTER ONLINE
- Click the REGISTER ONLINE button above to go to the online store.
- Fenner Member registration begins March 1st (password required and send via email).
- Non-member registration begins April 1st.
- Click on the “Summer Camp Registration & Health Form – COMPLETE FORM – REQUIRED” icon
- Complete form, click SUBMIT, Click ADD TO CART
- A separate Summer Camp Registration & Health Form must be completed for each child.
- Select the Camp Programs you would like to register for
- Select the Grade your camper is completing in Spring of 2022
- Fill in your Campers Name
- Select your Fenner Conservancy Member status
- Click ADD TO CART
- If you would like Aftercare for a specific camp week (Aftercare is from 4:00-5:30pm), click on the Aftercare – 4:00-5:30pm icon, select your camp week, and enter your campers name
- Click ADD TO CART
- CHECKOUT when you have added all of your selected camps to your CART, and you have submitted and added to cart a Summer Camp Registration & Health Form for each camper.
If you have any questions or prefer to register over the phone, please call us at (517) 483-4224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deposits and Late Fees
We require a minimum 50% deposit of your total camp fee due at the time of registration, with the balance due by June 1. Late payments will be charged a $10 late fee. Registrations made after June 1st must be paid in full at the time of registration.
Cancellations, Changes, & Refunds
Cancellations received by June 1st will receive a 50% refund of their deposit paid. We cannot offer any refunds after June 1st. If spaces are available, registration can be changed to a different week for a $10 camp change fee.
Norris Ingells Education Fund
Scholarships are available for those who demonstrate need. Awards may be up to 50% of your total registration fee, and are distributed based on the availability of funds. There is a $500 maximum scholarship award per family. We cannot accept scholarship applications without a completed registration form and deposit.